Why is acne caused?
Best Home Remedy for Acne - Acne is mainly caused due to the excess sebum production from the sebaceous glands. Acne may appear on the skin in various forms such as blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules etc. It mainly appears in the areas of face, neck, back, chest etc.
You can encounter a dermatologist and seek advice from him, but you have to spend more money from your pocket if you visit him frequently. Hence, you can try out some remedies at home. You can prepare a mixture and let it soak overnight. If you apply it to your skin, it can give effective results. There are many natural herbs found in nature and you must effectively make use of them. The natural herbs found in nature can yield very powerful results. They also do not create any side effects or allergies.
Here are some of the methods to treat acne by using natural treatments.
- You can cook oatmeal at home and apply it on your face and retain it for fifteen minutes. When it gets dry, you can wash your face.
- You can add natural chemicals like blanch of nettle and rosemary to the water and have a warm bath. They bring a very good effect to the skin and reduce the acne.
- Prepare a mixture of lemon water and rose water. Use the equal quantity of both the mixtures. Using a cotton ball applies it over the face. Repeat the procedure for nearly 15 to 20 minutes.
- As a simple method, you can just rub the garlic cloves as many times as you can in a day.
- Add the avocado paste to the water. Let the mixture become little thicker. Just rinse your face with the water.
You can consume some of the juices that can be prepared at home:
- Eat some quantity of grated radish with every meal.
- Daily drink about two cups of rosemary tea.
- Mix the juice of squeezed lemon and honey both in equal quantities and drink about three glasses per day.
- Take two spoons of lemon water and mix it with one tablespoon of dried yeast. Apply the mixture of water and retain it on your face until it gets dried up completely and then rinses your face with warm water.
- Just take some drops of either lime juice or apple cider and then by using a cotton ball apply it on the face.
- Mix the bay leaves into the water after grinding them and then allow the mixture to cool. Then apply it on the face.
- Alternatively, you can apply the vinegar solution to the cotton ball and clean your face after it gets dried up. For some time, the solution may cause irritation to your skin, but remember that you need not worry.
Vegetable juices such as carrot or cucumber also reduce the chance of acne. Take at least one glass a day.
Just squeeze the cucumbers and extract the juice from it and apply it to your skin using cotton wool pads.
Mix 2 tablespoons of white sugar with one tablespoon of brown sugar and add little quantity of water and rub it.
There are a variety of herbs found in nature that can cure the skin quickly and effectively. Herbs like cleaves, Echinacea, butternut and burdock and all mixed together and added to 5 ml of tincture. They must be applied to the skin two to three times a day and it works out very effectively. This remedy must be tried by people who are suffering from this disease since a long period.
Apply the orange peel with water to the face. Some doctors suggest acne sufferers expose the whole body to the sun so that the bacteria that is present in the skin is killed and also the excess oil from the skin can be removed. This process yields very quick results.
These are the home-made remedies that can be prepared using vegetables and food items:
- Mix the cinnamon powder to the paste of the lemon juice and apply it on the areas that are affected by acne. You repeat this procedure daily and you will notice changes within two to three weeks of time.
- You can make garlic juice by crushing it and you can apply it on the area that is affected by acne. The result is everlasting and you will not face any problems of scars or pimples after applying it.
- Mix the lime juice with groundnut oil and apply it around the area of pimples. It brings good results without causing any side effects.
- This is the remedy that has been popular since ages. Grind the nutmeg and add it to milk and apply it on the areas that are affected by acne. Press it little hard.
There are several other mixtures that can be applied to the face. If you just read magazines, books or browse the internet you can find a number of solutions.
You can add 90 proof alcohol to the 4 ounces of grated horseradish and then add nutmeg and bitter orange peel into it. Now use a cotton that is free from all disinfectants and rub gently over your face every morning.
You can just drink plenty of water early in the morning. Although you do not feel thirsty, drink because you can get the expected results.
Why are home-made remedies most recommendable?
As many people cannot afford to buy expensive lotions or other tools to beautify their skin. The dermatologist charges fees for every visit made by him and all people cannot afford for costly treatment. There are many therapies such as dermabrasion that are not affordable by all kind of economic class. Hence home-made remedies are the most economical source of treatments. You can just look at nature and find many natural herbs. If you just make a paste or grind it you can apply it to the face.