Heart Diseases Prevention Tips - Prevention is better than cure. If we keep a bit careful we can deter a lot of diseases inflicting suffering on us. Taking some simple preventive measures can save us suffering, money and time. Let's have a quick look...
Heart Diseases Prevention Tips:
- Never forget to take your tablets for angina, heart attack, and heart failure. Always ask for a repeat prescription in advance.
- Never neglect any sort of chest pain. Always inform a doctor.
- Smoking and alcohol are a direct poison for the patients with heart disease.
- Don't go climbing a hill or do heavy exercise if you have heart disease. Avoid going outside in a cold weather.
- Go to the doctor if you have any shortness of breath, coughing with or without phlegm, even if you don't have any pain in the chest.
- Keep your blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol level under control. If they are uncontrolled, there is every chance of your heart disease getting worse.
- Avoid too much salty food (crisp, salty biscuits) and high fatty food (pork, lamb, beef).
- Eat some fruits and vegetables every day.
- Don't forget to check your pacemaker in due time.
- If you have a problem with any drug just don't stop taking the drug, inform your doctor. Usually, there are alternative drugs.