Home Remedies for Leucoderma
Before we talk about Home Remedies for Leucoderma. Firstly we have to know, Leucoderma is a skin disease in which the skin turns white. In this situation, white patches on the skin caused by the loss of pigment melanin formed. There are specific factors that leucoderma as jaundice, excessive mental worry, can cause stomach disorders, burns, hereditary reasons, worms, parasites and defective mechanism sweat. Leukoderma symptoms can stains and white patches on the body, extending over the area for later.
There are several home remedies for leucoderma are easy to use and quite safe to try at home without the risk of side effects. Some of the most popular home remedies for leucoderma be used for a long time and have proven very useful in many cases:
1. One of the most helpful home remedies for leucoderma is the use of red clay. This red clay found on the slopes of the mountains or the riverbank. All you have to do is mix the ginger juice and red clay in equal amounts and then apply this mixture to the affected body area. It is known red clay, copper which is helpful in restoring the skin color of the affected region to have. It is also recommended to keep the water in a copper device overnight and drink this water the next day.
2. Take eight liters of water and then add 500 grams of turmeric it. Now you can cook this mixture until leaving only one liter of liquid. Now load them into the water and then add mustard oil (pint). Stir this mixture before application to the affected area. It is very convenient when this home remedy is used twice a day for the next two or three months.
3. Radish seeds can also be beneficial in the treatment of leucoderma. All you have to do is take radish seeds (25 grams) and ground properly. Then add two teaspoons of vinegar in this powder and mix well to form a paste. You may apply this paste to the affected area of the body and then wait for it to dry. Later, wash with water.
4. Goosefoot is considered to be the most effective of leucoderma home remedy. Consume this vegetable twice a day, once in the morning and once at night for the next two months. At the same time, it should also apply the juice of the Goosefoot leaves on the affected area.
5. Psoralea fifth seed can be very useful in treating leucoderma. Take some ginger juice in a bowl and then enjoy these seeds in it for three days. Change daily ginger juice. Now take these seeds and remove the skins by rubbing with hands. Let dry and then do these seeds into a powder. Every day, consume 1gr of this powder with fresh milk for the next month. It is one of the most effective home remedies for leucoderma.