Some individuals are scared of surgical methods in removing moles, warts, and skin tags but they want to remove the skin lesions as they pose cosmetic problems. If you have unsightly moles, warts, and skin tags, there is no need to be scared of some acids, knife, or surgical methods. You don’t have to resort to these options immediately because there are effective home methods that you can use.
The skin lesions are caused by specific viruses which produce bumps commonly on the soles of the feet, the hands, knees, and sometimes even on the face. For those who don’t like the expensive surgical procedures, you can try these remedies at home to rid your skin of these unsightly skin lesions.
1. Put warm water on a small basin and soak the affected area for fifteen to 20 minutes. Dry the affected area and use a cotton ball to apply apple cider or white vinegar and leave it on for the next fifteen minutes. Wash it off and then pat dry.
2. Dissolve aspirin with a drop of water. Apply the solution to the affected area and cover it with plaster or band aid. Do this twice everyday.
3. Baking soda and a bit of water can be rubbed over the affected area 3 to 4 times each day. For moles, soak gauge cloth with castor oil and baking soda and place it over the mole. Leave it on overnight.
4. Plantar warts are quite painful. You can use banana peel to treat it but it could take months before you can remove the warts. Do this everyday and remove it only when you take a bath.
5. If you have cashew nuts at home, chew it first and place it over the affected area. Do this for a month and the skin lesions will disappear.
6. Warts can be rubbed with the open stem of dandelion. Repeat this procedure for 3 times in day.
7. Crushed garlic is also one effective way of removing warts. Secure the crushed garlic pulp with a plaster or band aid overnight.
8. Finely chopped onion mixed with salt can also be used to treat warts. Use the juice and rub it on the warts three times a day.
9. Extracts from grapefruit seeds can also be used to treat warts. Cover the extract with plaster or band aid and in a month’s time, the warts will disappear.
Try these effective methods at home to remove the warts, moles, and skin tags. These are inexpensive methods and the materials can be found mostly at home. You don’t have to buy them because you can find them in your kitchen. To ensure maximum effectiveness, you must follow the directions on how to apply them properly.
By applying the remedies religiously, the unwanted moles, warts, and skin tags will disappear. The remedies require some time before results can be visibly seen but you mustn’t lose hope. Keep applying the remedies and soon the skin lesions will disappear.
As you can see, using the home remedies can take months before the skin lesions disappear. For individuals who want to get rid of the skin lesions the fast way, the surgical methods are the best but you must prepare some money. So which method are you going to choose – the less expensive home remedies or the expensive surgical methods?