Causes of Teenage Acne
Here we gonna talk about causes of teenage acne, when the early teen years, boys and girls are at higher risk for acne breakouts, during the oil glands in your body start over-producing sebum (skin oil that could resemble grease). Continuing to the dilemma of your body sheds, dead skin cells regularly and some people have “sticky” skin cells that don't drop they usually just remain attached to the skin. In people who have acne, these excess skin cells mix with the oil and plug up the hair follicles.
There are myths are floating around out there about causes of teenage acne. Let's straighten some out right now.
- Dirt does not cause acne.
- The blackhead may look like dirt plugging one of your pores, but that is not the cause.
- The sebum and skin cells mix commonly and sometimes extend to the opening of the pore. But the actual cause is still deep inside the pore.
- Does chocolate cause acne? Do French fries cause acne? Nope. Indulging in these favorites does not improve the production of sebum in the skin.
- Does sex cause acne? Or does masturbation cause acne? There is just nothing at all to support these claims.
Who Gets More Acne?
- While both boys and girls can get acne, it's more likely to be worse in boys because their bodies produce more skin oils.
- Strangely enough, your immune system can come into play as well making you more sensitive to the bacteria that get trapped in the hair follicles.
What Makes Acne Worse?
- If you use makeup, suntan products or hair products that contain oil they can add to the pore-plugging problem. If you wear makeup, try the Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer so you can heal while you beautify.
- Being under stress like practicing to schools, or struggling with grades, or even dating pressures can help bring out acne. Fortunately, there is an Acne Stress Control Toner formulated explicitly for stress.
- During a girls period, hormone levels may create more sebum in the skin, which can worsen the breakouts.
- And, beware of the sun not only can it damage your skin and cause premature aging it can also cause pimples. Wear a good acne preventing screen, and you won’t have to worry.
While keeping your skin clean is an essential part of treatment, remember to be gentle no hard scrubbing, no picking or squeezing. You can survive from the causes of teenage acne.